Note: This tutorial is only applicable for Brighter Vision’s Paris theme that requires a banner image to publish a post.
If your Brighter Vision website was built on one of these themes instead – Brooklyn, Bubbles, Cafe, Nashville, or Playful – please click here to view that blogging tutorial.
1. From your website’s main dashboard, find the Posts tab in the black toolbar running up and down the left-hand side of your screen, as shown here:
2. Clicking on Posts will take you to a page that looks something like this:
3. Once you’re here, click on the Add New button to create your first blank post, as shown here:
4. This is the Post Editor page. From here, to create the post itself, simply follow the 5 steps outlined here:
5. After clicking the blue Publish button, you should see a confirmation message like this:
Once you see this, you can view your new blog post on your website by clicking the View post link text in that confirmation, as shown here:
If you run into any problems, or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help!