Note: This tutorial is only applicable for Brighter Vision’s Paris theme that requires a banner image to publish a post.
If your Brighter Vision website was built on one of these themes instead – Brooklyn, Bubbles, Cafe, Nashville, or Playful – please click here to view that blogging tutorial.
1. From your website’s main dashboard, find the Posts tab in the black toolbar running up and down the left-hand side of your screen, as shown here:
2. Clicking on Posts will take you to a page that looks something like this:
3. Once you’re here, click on the Add New button to create your first blank post, as shown here:
4. This is the Post Editor page. From here, to create the post itself, simply follow the 5 steps outlined here:
Your banner image should be approximately 600 pixels tall by 1600 pixels wide. Learn more about Where to Find Images for Your Website.
5. After clicking the blue Publish button, you should see a confirmation message like this:
Once you see this, you can view your new blog post on your website by clicking the View post link text in that confirmation, as shown here:
If you run into any problems, or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via email at email@example.com. We’re always here to help!