Note: This tutorial is only applicable for Brighter Vision’s Paris theme that requires a banner image to publish a page.
If your Brighter Vision website was built on one of these themes instead – Brooklyn, Bubbles, Cafe, Nashville, or Playful – please click here to view that tutorial instead.
1. From your website’s main dashboard, find the Pages tab in the black toolbar running up and down the left-hand side of your screen, as shown here:
2. Clicking on Pages will take you to a page that looks something like this:
3. From there, click on the Add New button at the top of your screen to start a new blank page, as shown here:
4. This will open up the Page Editor where you can follow the 5 steps outlined below to create your new web page:
5. After clicking the blue Publish button, you should see a confirmation message like this:
Once you see this, you can view your new web page on your website by clicking the View page link text in that confirmation, as shown here:
If you run into any problems, or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via email at email@example.com. We’re always here to help!