In order for us to link up the social media icons on your Brighter Vision website, you’ll need to send us the unique URLs for your social media pages.
This way, when someone clicks one of these icons, they’ll be taken directly to your personal or business page and not the generic main page for the social media platform.
The following tutorial can be used to find the URL for your Twitter page.
How to find your Twitter page’s URL
…from a desktop or laptop computer
1. Log into Twitter and click Profile from the menu options on the left side of your screen.
2. From your profile page, copy the full URL shown in the address bar of your web browser.
3. Paste the link into an email and send it to our Support Team to have it added to your site.
…from a tablet or mobile device
1. Log into Twitter in your favorite web browser and click on your profile photo in the upper left corner.
2. Click Profile from the list of options in the pop-out menu on the left side of your screen.
3. Tap on the mobile.twitter.com URL at the top of your screen to expand the full URL.
4. This will reveal and highlight the full URL for your Twitter page. Tap the full URL once to make the Copy/Paste context menu popup.
5. In the popup menu, click Copy.
6. Paste the link into an email and send it to our Support Team to have it added to your site.