If you’d like to create your own custom campaign rather than use one of Brighter Vision’s pre-created campaigns, you can do so by following the 5 steps outlined below.
If you’d prefer to watch a video over text and screenshots, here is a video tutorial:
How to Create a Custom Campaign:
1. Go to your campaigns tab and click the “+ new campaign” button.
2. In the popup window that appears, click the “custom campaign” tab.
3. Follow the prompts to create your campaign – entering its name, picking the platforms it will post to, selecting whether you’d like it to display your logo and/or website URL, and assigning the campaign a color – then click “create campaign”.
4. You will then be redirected to your posts page and prompted to add some posts to your new custom campaign.
5. To add a post to your new custom campaign, just click the “+ add to campaign” button for the post you’d like to add, then select the correct campaign from the list that pops up and click “apply”.