If you’d like to create your own custom post rather than use one of Brighter Vision’s pre-written posts, you can do so by following the 7 steps outlined below.
If you’d prefer to watch a video over text and screenshots, here is a video tutorial:
How to Create a Custom Post:
1. Go to your posts tab and click on the “create custom post” button in the upper right corner.
2. Type the post text in the text box on the right, then click “add image” to choose the photo you’ll share with your post.
3. You can browse all of the images in the Unsplash library by scrolling through them in the section below.
4. You can also search for an image using the search box above the image library.
5. Or you can upload your own image by clicking the “my image library” tab and clicking the “upload image” box.
6. Once you’ve added your post text and chosen an image, click the “save to my posts” button to have it added to your post library.
7. Your new custom post will now be in the first position on the “my posts” page.