Posting the same Social Genie campaign in more than one time slot is easy – it just requires a couple of extra steps.
Because you can only schedule a campaign to post to one time slot, you can post the same campaign in a second time slot by making a copy of it and scheduling the copied campaign for that second time slot.
To do this, follow the 5 steps outlined below.
If you’d prefer to watch a video over text and screenshots, here is a video tutorial:
How to Duplicate a Campaign for Multiple Posting Slots:
1. Go to your campaigns tab.
2. Find the campaign you’d like to duplicate and click the upward-facing arrow under “options”, then select “duplicate” from the dropdown list.
3. Type the name for your duplicate campaign in the popup window and click the “Duplicate Campaign” button.
4. Go to your schedule tab and click the “schedule campaign” button.
5. Select the name of your newly duplicated campaign in the first dropdown menu. Then choose the date and time you’d like it to begin posting on, as well as the posting frequency, end date, and which social media account(s) you want it posting to. When finished, click “start campaign.”