In order to make any changes to your Brighter Vision website, or to add/delete web pages or blog posts, you will need to be logged in to your website’s WordPress dashboard. This tutorial will explain how to log in to the back end of your WordPress website.
Finding your login info
- You should have received an email titled Congratulations Your Website Is Live! when your site was taken live.
- This email was sent from your development team – Orange Team or Blue Team – and it contained all of your website’s login information, as shown here:
- Once you’ve located this information, you can proceed to the next steps.
Your website’s WordPress login page will be your website’s full URL with /wp-admin added on to the end.
For example, if your website’s URL is https://amazingtherapist.com then your website’s login page will be https://amazingtherapist.com/wp-admin
- Type your website’s login URL (as described above) into your web browser and hit Return.
- Once loaded, your website’s login screen will like this:
- Enter the Username and Password from the email you located earlier, then click the blue Log In button.
- If your login is successful, you will be taken to your website’s dashboard, as shown here:
If you cannot remember your login credentials and you’re unable to find our email containing them, you can follow these instructions to update your account’s login information from within the WordPress dashboard: How Do I Reset My WordPress Password If I Can’t Remember It?
Or, if you prefer, you can also email our Support Team at email@example.com and request that we reset the password for you.