Please note: This guide explains how to configure your Mac Mail program to access your email account.
This tutorial was created using Mac Mail version 12.4 on a MacBook running OS Mojave 10.14.1. If you are using a different version or operating system, these instructions may differ.
Setting up Webmail in Mac Mail
1. Launch your Mac Mail application. Then, in the Mail menu, click on Add Account, as shown here:
2. In the window that appears, select the Add Other Mail Account… option and click the Continue button, as shown here:
3. Enter your login information, as shown below, then click the Create button in the lower right corner:
- Full Name: your name
- Email Address: your full email address
- Password: your password
4. It’s expected you will see a red Unable to verify account name or password message, as shown here:
5. This simply means you will need to enter in some additional information:
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: host.brightervisionsites2.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: host.brightervisionsites2.com
Once you’ve entered the above information click the blue Sign In button, as shown here:
6. On the next screen, make sure the box next to Mail is checked then click the Done button, as shown here:
This should complete your account setup!