Now Growth Platform users can sync their Facebook accounts within the application so that when a post is published to your website’s Blog page, it also gets published to your Facebook business page, with a link back to your website.
This makes blogging for therapists SO much easier. All you need to do is find the right blog post in our library, schedule it, and your post will be published to both your website’s blog and your social media page(s) automatically, maximizing your exposure and minimizing your workload!
How to connect to Facebook
1. In your browser, open facebook.com and log into the account you use to manage your Facebook Business Page.
2. In a new browser tab or window, log in to your Growth Platform account.
3. Click your name in the top right corner of your Growth Platform dashboard and select Settings from the dropdown options that appear, as shown here:
4. You should now be on a page that looks similar to this:
Note: If it does not appear that way for you (with the 3 boxes at the top), please refresh your screen, log out & log back in.
5. Click the blue Connect my Facebook link text in the Facebook box, as shown here:
You may also see a blue Continue with Facebook button, as shown below, instead of the link text described above. If so, click that button.
6. You will be prompted to allow the Growth Platform permission to access your business page by way of your personal page. You must click this OK button in order for the accounts to properly sync:
…and voila! Your Growth Platform account should now be synced to your Facebook page.
How it looks when published
Here’s how a post looks when published on your Facebook News Feed:
Interested in trying it out?
Are you currently subscribed to the Growth Platform?
If not, just email our Support Team at email@example.com for a 1 month free trial and see how much easier it will make your marketing!