Note: This tutorial is only applicable for Brighter Vision themes that do not require a banner image to publish a page. This includes Brooklyn, Bubbles, Cafe, Nashville, and Playful.
If your Brighter Vision website was built on our Paris theme, please click here to view that tutorial instead.
1. From your website’s main dashboard, find the Pages tab in the black toolbar running up and down the left-hand side of your screen, as shown here:
2. Clicking on Pages will take you to a page that looks something like this:
3. From there, click on the Add New button at the top of your screen to start a new blank page, as shown here:
4. This will open up the Page Editor where you can follow the 4 steps outlined below to create your new web page:
5. After clicking the blue Publish button, you should see a confirmation message like this:
Once you see this, you can view your new web page on your website by clicking the View page link text in that confirmation, as shown here:
If you run into any problems, or have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via email at email@example.com. We’re always here to help!